Paying Your Charges
There are a number of ways you can pay your weekly charges;
- Direct Debit This is the easiest way to ensure payments are made regularly and on time. Please click here to download a Direct Debit instruction which should be completed and passed to your Scheme Manager. Our bank will then collect the agreed amount on the 1st of each month.
- Standing Order This method is similar to Direct Debit but it is your bank that will process the payments to our account. To set up a standing order you will need to instruct your bank and give them our bank account details. Please contact the Bristol Charities office on 0117 930 0301 to obtain our bank account details.
- Card Payment You can also make payments by debit or credit card by contacting your Scheme Manager in the first instance, or by calling the Bristol Charities office on 0117 930 0301 and selecting option 3 for Housing & Rent Enquiries.
Reporting and Requesting a Repair
The process of reporting or requesting a repair is dependent on whether the request happens during office hours;
- During Office Hours. Please raise the repair issue with your Scheme Manager who will assist you in obtaining a repair. If the Scheme Manager is not available please contact the helpdesk directly on 0117 317 1190, 0844 800 7340 or [email protected].
- Outside of Office Hours - Emergency Repairs. Please consider whether the repair request can wait until the Scheme Manager is back on duty. If the request is an emergency and cannot wait then please contact the helpdesk on 0117 317 1190, 0844 800 7340 or [email protected].
We set high standards & strive to improve the quality of everything we do.
Aspirational in Approach
Embrace innovation, anticipate change & respond with creative solutions.
Working together across different service areas towards shared goals.
Passion for our work
We show pride, enthusiasm & dedication & committed to making a difference.
“I cannot thank you enough for helping me get a proper bed. I have been on a camp bed for 5 weeks. I have a spinal problem…that has got worse. Today I got an orthopedic three quarter bed, with a nice metal frame. It is so comfortable. Thank you so much. I medically needed a bed and I am looking forward to sleeping in comfort.
— Ms R. R - Grant recipient
Dear Sir, Madam and all who do the magnificent work at Bristol Charities,
You recently donated £120 to my mother, who has a damaged spine and neck; making sleeping very painful.
I got a memory foam from Bristol Bed Maker with other funds to make up the shortfall. It is wonderful!!! Thank you so much it really makes a difference!
— Mr G. B
Thanking you very much for the carpet you supplied to me. After many months of homelessness, I am now settled in my new flat.
Your generosity and kindness has helped me greatly and the contractors did a great job. Once again, Thank you.
— Mr R. M
Thank you to Bristol Charities and supplier for the Russel Hobbs oven which is brill! I had my first roast dinner this week.
Well done and I hope I can give back one day.
— Mr R. A